Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I'M DREAMING OF A WHITE...iPHONE


I really don't like materialistic people, but Man am I one of them sometimes. I think we all are, and as long as I know what right & what' not, I allow myself to get REALLY happy when

I GOT A BRAND NEW WHITE iPHONE!

yes, I know everybody's been having iPhones for years and years, but I've still been going retro with my mobilephone since 2008..it works, and I can send messages with it, which is pretty much what I do..up until now..I'm gonna become one of those annoying people, sitting with their phones, and apps and games and whatnot...

the worst thing is I even ordered a white one, which I'll have to wait for, for 2-3 weeks, and the black one I couldv'e gotten in 2-3 days!..I hope it will arrive before I'm off to Indonesia!


No comments: