Sunday, August 8, 2010

newsflash!

hey guys

just some quick news:

we kind of got the appartment!! well were gonna give the final answer on wednesday, but she said we'll get it if we want to!! unfortunately it's only for september, but atleast then we'll have somewhere to live while we're looking :)
thought it's gonna be damn expensive getting our furniture down here..does anybody have a big Van or something we could borrow? please, please?
second thing, I'm off from work monday, tuesday and I don't start work until wednesday afternoon..sooo I was thinking about going to copenhagen for some days..
well, i dont wanna go just for one day so it depends on if i find somewhere to sleep. it's a little bit the last minute, but we'll see :)

now sleep, eat, work

ps. as i started using my webcam more i was thinking about doing videoblogs, but I'm such a boring person, I wouldn't have anything interesting to say, it would probably be alot of blah-blah...also, I feel like I'm writing to a wall right now...I'm a journalist, I need a dialogue people!!! (ok, I just wrote that cause i recently found out that anybody can call themselves a journalist)

but seriously...

yeah, no, i don't have anything SERIOUS to write

un beso!

No comments: