Wednesday, August 18, 2010

rain, appartment & webshops

alright,
I'm at the library again, with a little more time this time...and some coke, and flapjacks...and chips...good times , eh?
it's so cosy, big window-walls, and the rain is pouring down..when Mathilda comes, we're gonna sit here , do our studies and brings some nice coffee and snacks! :)...

oh, right, forgot to tell you
WE GOT AN APPARTMENT!
a big one, huuuge!..kind of..
4 rooms, 2 bedrooms for me and Mathilda. then a 3rd one for the gilr who owns the appartment, though she will study in Stockholm, so she won't be home at all during the autumn, but wanted to keep the room just in case..
and then i big living-room with a dining-area. a nice big kitchen, a toilet, and bathroom with shower and bathtub (?)...oh me oh my! 2 wees and we're there

now I'm gonna fix a little with my coming webshop.. are you excited? I am!

No comments: