Wednesday, August 25, 2010

shopping

hey reeeeeaders....
if you're still there
guess where I am?!

right, the library..with strawberrylemonade and chilichocolate, and feeling damn satisfied..
Mathilda ( my roomie) and Hilde ( her friend) is in Copenhagen today, so I felt like I could indulge in some shopping for once..
went to Gina tricot, which is a shop I always think I don't like, but in the end, I always find something I like there, basic clothes, tops, striped shirts and my newest jeans..
today I bought this baseball-jacket, which is quite boring cause everybody has it, but i think I really like it..by the cashier they had underwear for sale, only 2 euros, so I thought I should have some, as I never buy new underwear, and these were really cute..
they kind of were this model, but other colours, one black, one black with skulls & one pink with flowers! hope they fit though..

2 comments:

Maria said...

hej, vill bara TACKA för att du tipsade om dragonfly festival. var dit och det var den underbaraste festivalen någonsin!kärlek överallt, och alla underbara människor! du måste åka dit nästa år, ingen borde missa den. så tack tack tack!

Victoria said...

nej är det sant?! gud så kul o höra, tack för att du skrev!!!!