Monday, January 17, 2011

THE CUCKOO'S NEST


Last saturday after work, I was really tired..Lola(who was still here then) came and got me at work, and then we went home. I wasn't really motivated to have a party that night, cause I was really tired, and I knew my apartment was messy as usual..but when I stepped into the apartment, Lola had cleaned it up for me during the day, and I just realized once again how truly wonderful she is! I honestly can not think of a person who is nicer than her, there is not 1 % of evil in her body, she is all through 100% kind..

anyway, this is how my nest looks right now...a lack of lots of things, but at the same time I'm kind of complete..

(I'm sorry about how blogspot treats the pictures. they are actually really huges files, but still look pixled)




No comments: