Tuesday, January 18, 2011

TAKE A WALK ON THE WILD SIDE


2 days more, and then my 2nd semester starts. I actually made it through a whole semester, while 2 years ago I didn't think I would study again at all. well , at least I didn't know what I wanted to study..

2 years ago, hmm, what did I do back then?..
January 2009...Had come back from Barcelona in December, and was probably talking with amanda about where to go next..I think it was only in February we decided that we wanted to try out London for a while, and in March we sat on the airplane...

Life goes on, very fast, very slow..it all depends.
I really wonder what I'm doing in 2 years, or better 3...
in 2 years I probably just got back from wherever I decided to study my 5th semester (fingers crossed for Argentina), and I'll be struggling with my examination-essay/work..



whatever. one day at a time. I don't even know what I'm doing tomorrow.. but now - I'm gonna eat some homemade raspberry frozen yoghurt..


No comments: