Friday, January 14, 2011

memories



I'M BACK!
maybe..don't know..for a while?
the reason for this is....
MY NEW CAMERA!

kind of would like to delete everything I wrote, and just start over..I could just get a new blog, but I'm kind of attached to this name.

though, thinking about getting a password for the blog as there are people (actually just one) reading my blog, that I don't want to be connected with at all right now, and someone I don't want to be part of my life at all. my mum.

though, would be kind of hard for people to find the blog then. so.
I guess I'll just have to ignore that.

I'm having one of my best friends here on a visit, and tonight we finally went to this vietnamese restaurant I've been wanting to visit. it was frickin' tasty!

working tomorrow, but tomorrow evening is party all night long!

No comments: