Monday, December 27, 2010

shopping deluxe


my god,
my head. is so heavy

I've been woring today & yesterday when the sales started.
people are crazy! there's clothes EVERYWHERE in the shop..like..every..where..and it's so tiring..

I went around the city for a while after I finished, and came home with 4 big bags..
I got myself a bomber jacket, a pair of heeled boots (finally!! got them in brown though), a t-shirt and a shelf..a pink one!
yep, quite satisfied..now I just need to get the camera I've been looking at for ages..but not until after I've been at IKEA tomorrow..need to get ahuuuge shelf, which I'll have like a "wall" that will go between the "living-room" and the bed..
also I'll get some pink chairs for the kitchen (trying to mix all the turquoise colors) and a matress for the bed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hej!

Nu går det att rösta på din blogg i "Blog of the Year 2010" på facebook.

Lycka till!

Anonymous said...

Hvilket merke er skoene?

Victoria said...

hej!! dessa är från sixtyseven, ett spanskt (?) :) men jag vet att Acne har en liknande (men dyrare!) modell! :)cne har en liknande (men dyrare!) modell! :)