Tuesday, December 7, 2010

lovers, friends & soldiers

yesterday was phat.
(yeah I'm in my hiphop-mood, wearing my hiphop outfit yesterday & right now listening to Bow Wow & Snoop...it's all good)

anyway, I think this day could turn out fine aswell.
woke up quite early to meet up with my friends, we're doing a project for school, so we went to a nice café to chill & write some stuff..
took a stroll around the city, went to bolagret, and found soo many things I want to have in the appartment!!

like this one:

mathilda has a pink one in her kitchen & i wanted to get one myself. I was hoping that there weren't any in turquoise, so I wouldn't have to choose..I thought I'd try to ignore my turquoise-obsession and try to put some pink stuff in the kitchen aswell (like the pink chair from ikea..want them!)...
but of course they also had this trolley in turquoise. now what?! maybe i could get a turquoise for the bathroom ( cause that's still all-turquoise) but I'm not sure it fits in there cause the bathroom is tiny..

this evening I'm going to Anna for some nice dinner, she's the queen of cooking!
Think I'll bring some edamame-beans (delicious!) & apple/cinnamon-wine

adieu!

No comments: