Monday, December 6, 2010

BALLY

dear you,
sorry for not writing so much, but the last days have just been feeling heavy and grey..I'd like to fast forward my life a little bit..like 3 years or so?

anyway, tonight's the last time of this semesters Doc Lounge (the film club where I'm working)..there will be good bands, good movie, and alot of alcohol! party!
well I don't know if I'll stay too long, not really in the mood..

something I've been thinking about lately..
well, I realized I all of a sudden wanted a pair of BALLY/curling-shoes for the winter..
My mom have always had them when I was younger, and I always hated them, and thought they were ugly..what changed? is it really the fact that it's becoming popular and alot of people are wearing them now..how strange is that..I always thought of myself as somebody who wasn't that affected by fashion, but obviously we are , all of us.

I remember when I was 13 and my mom told me that soon it'd be popular wearing high-wasted jeans with skinny legs. I said I'd never ever wear that, if what she was saying was even true..I doubted it..
but here we are, probably only 1 year later I was wearing those jeans, and I still am, today.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vet du om en nettbutikk hvor man kan kjøpe disse?

Victoria said...

hej! jag vet tyvärr inte, men jag har sett dem i nästan varje skoaffär under vintern..din sko t.ex...googla på bally eller curling shoes, så kommer det nog upp något!!

Anne said...

hey palea

i´m sorry, i don´t understand your laguage, but you seem to tell the anonymous where to buy bally´s curling. imagine, i am swiss and can´t find them anywhere here!

can you help me?
thanks and greetings!

Victoria said...

Hi anne! Im so sorry bit i dont know, at least from the brand bally..maybe there is some online store?
Here in sweden ive seen copies of them in many shoeshops around winter-time..
Good luck, hope you find them!!
/victoria