Thursday, December 2, 2010

again & again

working hard today..
went around town to get 2 things. came home with 15?!..
mostly food but also decor things, for example turquoise (of course!) decorationstickers for the tiles in the kitchen & bathroom..
but mostly I bought food/ingredients..felt all christmasy today so I'm now baing saffron-buns (typically swedish for st lucia & christmas..mm!).and I'm planning to bake 2 pies, maybe not both today, but in the near future..one with gorgonzola/broccoli & the other one, my grandmothers famous spinach & mushroom-pie...aaah, I feel like a housewife! I even cleaned a bit today!
photo: sanne ahremark

also, sorry for nagging about the tattoo, but here's the last picture :)

what do you think? (yeah we kind of forgot the nose, but I'll take it whenever I go to re-fill the colors a bit)

2 comments:

lovisa/polichinelle said...

vilken charmig en!

Matilda said...

Åh, ännu underbarare när man ser den i närbild! Och tack för dina fina ord om shopen, jag blir så jätteglad! Sysslar du fortfarande med dina smycken?