Thursday, December 2, 2010

I'M A VAGABOND

so...finished the saffron-buns (huge, fluffy & delicious), and one of the pies (have to have another piece..soon)..
finished studying, the seminare tomorrow will just be as it will. usually it goes well..

It would've been so nice if somebody was here to share the pies & buns with me.
and played some games, I love games! but why doesn't ANYBODY else like it? seriously..never met anybody who likes to play games...
look, found this one at Lagerhaus today. it's produced by my favourite travel-magazine VAGABOND, and it's a traveling-game..i want!!

2 comments:

jennifer, said...

jag spelar helst sällskapsspel hela tiden. vi får ta en helkväll någon gång,

Paula-Franziska Opp said...

I looove to play games! And I also thought, that I'm kind of the only one (which can't be true, cause then, they would not produce them...). But than I started my studies to be a child care worker and there they were: lots of people studying with me who loved to play games! They are out there, believe me!