Sunday, December 12, 2010

90210


my head tells me yesterday was a good night.
staff-party started with christmas-wine & games in the park..we were spinning ALOT and I couldn't walk staright and fell right on a pipe..mmh!
then dinner, free alcohol and really good music (90's) at "P Besök", a reeeeally cozy little bar, quite close to where I live. have to go back there some time!

everybody were soo nice in their beverly hills-outfits, and I can't believe people actually wore those clothes back then..well, there are so many different styles form the 90's..love the grunge..

later some of us went to Debaser (3rd time fo me this week..embarassing), where I spent practically half of all my money I have to live from this month..
then we went to Linus place for some after-party,listening to good music, and I fell asleep on the couch haha...
came back home at 5, and woke up at 16 o' clock today! just had my breakfast..now what?
I want to do something!!

No comments: