Friday, December 3, 2010

DRESS ME!

mm, pretty full & pretty pleased..
got treated to a very nice chinese-restaurant! thanks thanks

stopped by H&M when I was waiting for my friend. saw 2 dresses & thought It'd be fun to try them out while waiting. jeez!! I fell in love..they were both full-length dresses, classical cuts, and so so beautiful!! like, gala-beautiful!
when would I ever wear them?!

but maybe, maybe, I'll get a chance to use them..I'm discussing it right now with somebody, and I'll let you know when it's for sure..exciting!

unfortunately I only found a picture of one of the dresses..it looks quite boring on picture, but in real life it was amazing! later I saw they also had it in creme-beige..can't decide which one is better!

and there was also this red, silk dress..usually I don't wear red but the cut was so beautiful!..as soon as I find it on H&M's website I'll show you that one too!!

2 comments:

Twilla said...

JAG HAR DEN KLÄNNINGEN!

eli. said...

du kanske kan köpa min ? jag har en creme-beige !!
tror jag ska skicka tillbaka den ändå..

:*