Tuesday, December 21, 2010

christmas-tree


I love myself sometimes.
Like when I find really nice things, and get them. for free!
like my two arm-chairs..or...my new christmas-tree!!!
well..it's not really a tree, but some branches..

I went across a square an hour ago, and saw that the christmas-tree's were still there.. I thought they took them somewhere at night, so that nobody would take them, but hey, I was wrong.. there they were, loads of nice christmas-trees, waiting for a home..unfortunately I couldn't bring a whole one myself, but I got some branches. and now it really smells nice at home

need to get some decoration and lights tomorrow!
it has got some christmas-gifts underneath tough...:)

1 comment:

felicia said...

jaa den kommer ifrån åhléns! vart i världen håller du till nuförtiden?