Saturday, April 23, 2011

KITCHEN

my apartment is taking form, little by little.
it's soon gonna be 6 months since I moved to this apartment, my first own one...6 months
that means it's also 6 months since...yeah..
that's quite a long time...

today we put up a new shelf in the window, a shelf for my herbs & plants which are already growing fast! I also put up 2 shelves by the table, for random stuff like tea-tins (didn't know I had that many!!)...

pictures are coming soon..

also, I really love this poster by Johan Thurfjell,
I'm gonna by it at the modern museeum, and put it up somewhere, perhaps in the kitchen.


for those of you who don't speak swedish it talks about how " I will always love you and I'm sticking with that now that I'm letting you go"

Beautiful, no?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

den har jag hemma! :D
/nella