Saturday, April 2, 2011

YANN TIERSEN

mm, sweet, sweet weekend.
yesterday me, Anna, Johanna & sofie went to the season's opening of Debaser's beergarden...man, did I miss that one. And now it totally feels like spring. People were happy, drunk, good looking...great! looking forward to many long nights there this summer...the only bad thing is they changed the menu, and now everything is much more expensive..



anyway, was checking the calendar for the spring at Debaser, this morning. and at one point I almost stopped breathing.
Someone I've been waiting to see for 8 years is gonna play at Debaser the 26th of May. this someone is Yann Tiersen, and is a great , french composer who did the music for Amélie from Montmartre, Goodbye Lenin, and pother movies...I CAN'T WAIT!!
after that, I can finally die happy, having seen all of my top 5 musicians, live.

Also, I'm soooo happy me & Johanna decided to book our Bali tickets for the 27th of May, and not for the 26th as we were thinking of doing, at first. Don't know if I could ever forgive me if we had done it...well, Bali isn't too bad either, really

No comments: