Tuesday, April 19, 2011

WATER FOR ELEPHANTS


yesterday I finally saw one of Rob Pattinsons new movies, water for elephants.

Don't know how many of you have read this blog for so long, that you'd know my crazy obsession with Rob. Yes, like a 14year old girl, I'm dreaming about him to be the father of my babies, the groom at my wedding, the man of my life...you get the point...
actually..it was more before than now..up until this movie (and since the last twilight-movie) I had just accepted that he's pretty much the hottest guy on earth, and...that's nice..

but man, you have to see this movie. it's beautiful, sexy, horrible, sad & just...great!!

it's times like these, that I'm doubting my choice of studying photography next year, and not film..well film was my second choice, so I'll just let fate have it's way...

No comments: