Sunday, March 13, 2011

BOXES

my gosh.
I have soooooo many things.
I'm back home in Malmö after a couple of days visiting My hometown Linköping,
yesterday me and Emil, an old friend, drove down with a big trailer behind the car...
met up here with some other friends who helped me carrying all the thousands and thousands of boxes...
I just bought so many things when I was younger, only to put them in boxes and save for my very own apartment...well I have the apartment but there is not so much space, that I could fit it all in. I didn't know I bought THIS much! but there are loads of really nice vintage-stuff....
a friend gave me the idea to have a yard sale or something with the leftover things after I've tried to sort this all out...right now I can barely walk around in my apartment, it's too blocked with boxes....will show you some pics from the weekend later on!!

have a nice sunday
xx

No comments: