Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I'M LEAVING ON A TRAIN


wow, my apartment is so clean...that's a new experience, and I like it!
I've been cleaning for about 3 hours now, with Anja Schneider on high volume..
Had to make room for the new furniture and stuff that I'm bringing back from Linköping this weekend.

I'm actually looking forward to this weekend, there will be alot of sorting out up there, but what I'm looking forward to the most is, staying with my oldest friend (since we were 8) in her new apartment, then coming back with Emil,another friend who will help me drive the car down here and carry all the boxes and couches. some other friends are coming over to help aswell, and in the evening I'm gonna cook a dinner for them, and drink some wine, and just have a great night!

so maybe I won't be updating this blog for a few days, but hang in there..

xx

No comments: