Sunday, March 20, 2011

crying daycare choir



haven't written in a while, been busy working & trying to pack up the rest of the boxes in the apartment. not finished yet, but they're getting less and less..

yesterday was a great night out, starting with me and Kerstin, eating mushroom-pasta here, drining some wine and whatnot. talking about self-images & how others see you, the difference which is always so big.

then we headed to Far i hatten, a bar/restaurant in the middle of a park, where I've always wanted to go. it was so great and cozy, and it felt like a cottage in the swedish archipelago...mm, my new favourite place and summer-hang out to be!
Also met Kerstins friend Anna there, who I instantly bonded with pretty well..love to meet new people who are awesome!
Dominique, Jonatan & their friend (sorry..kalle?) came aswell, and we had a couple of beers, and listened to the WONDERFUL band playing (above):

Crying Daycare Choir! (click to listen)

the music was so great for the atmosphere, really calm and a sounded a bit like fleet foxes or mountain man...hmm

headed off to have some kind of pre-party at Jonatans place..or more like, in the corridor of his place..then to Debaser (big surprise!) and back home to Jonatan afterwards, with a gang of girls i neither liked or talked to really..I guess I was just drunk & tired, so me and Dominique left at about 5..I went home to eat my mushroom pasta, and sleep sleep sleep...nice one!

2 comments:

Mommi said...

www.dragonflyfestival.org/D09/
De söker volontärer?
Tänkte på dig!
Puss

Victoria said...

alla festivaler söker volontärer.