Monday, March 7, 2011

PYTHAGORAS


just had a nice bath with olive-oil and honey,
don't now if it really did something for my skin, but at least it sounds nice, no?

I'm happy, just got an answer from my landlord, as I asked him if I could paint the cupboard-doors in my kitchen, and the answer was yes!...if I do it properly and no extreme colors..
weeeell, I'm not really the girl who does things properly, and well..I was kind of thinking about aqua/light urquoise doors..is that too extreme? I don't think so, it will be great!
thinking something like this (my fabourite color) : CLICK HERE!

also, I'm thinking about some new wallpaper for a wall in the kitchen, or maybe the wall behind my bed. and I just LOVE these kind of patterns..this one (on the top of this post) is Ljungbergs, by Sven Markelius, 1952 (I think)....it reminds me so much of my favourite pillow from IKEA, and some of the paintings I've been doing lately (will show you sometime)

does anybody know where I can find something similar, a bit cheaper, or maybe there is even somebody who could make one for me?

love,
V.

No comments: