Saturday, March 26, 2011

TIREDNESS



I.am.Le.tired!
alot!

after working today (which went pretty fast, working with nice girls and lots of customers), I had a nice sit-down and a baked potatoe together with Dominique..I even resisted the blueberry-pie, eventhough I've lately gotten an obsession for blueberries..think I'm gonna bake one during the weekend though..Anna has her birthday on monday and we're probably gonna have a picnic on her livingroomfloor, so a blueberry-pie would work for that

anyway, after that, I had to go fetch my bike which my friend sent to me from my hometown..it landed at the specia-postoffice in an industrial part of the town, where I never want to go back to alone..freezing, changing buses, having no idea where to go, and finally find the postplace, but not the bike....and then I did...then I just had to find my way all the way back home, in the cold, but with the sun shining, and making it quite a nice ride anyway...
I deserve some chocolate now, right?


No comments: