Tuesday, June 22, 2010

apples & wedding-gifts

oh my bloging is so unevenly updated!!
it keeps coming in waves (nothing during daytime, everything during night)
but it's just that the internet isn't very available for me during daytime,
and sometimes I'm just out of inspiration,
but then, nights like these, it just keeps flowing

I hope it's ok...anyway, I don't think I have that many readers, and if you do read my blog frequently, sorry & thankyou for still reading!

I have an idea of what to do tomorrow..
I'll go around some 2handshops looking for nice kitchentowels (or if it's nice weather , I might take the bike to IKEA to get some...well, it's quite "far away"..maybe not)
I already gave Laura & Unai (the spanish bride & groom-to be) a wedding-gift when I visited them in Barcelona in April ( a beautiful blue handmade ceramic-jar from taizé,france)..but, I saw these nice handprinted kitchentowels in a swedish blog, and got inspired. Maybe I'll do something like that, with their names & weddingdate on them...maybe maybe..we'll see what happens tomorrow..
goodnight for now,please give me some feedback, comments, questions, critics, or just a hello..it would make me happy!!

No comments: