Wednesday, June 30, 2010

corolful clothes!!!

Lotten told me today that she went and bought, what we call community-shoes. alot of people in Taizé wear these kind of shoes, I guess you could say they are foot-friendly, good, stabile shoes..with seams..quite boho-looking
well I've been wanting them for quite some time aswell, so I got onto Gudrun Sjödén's website and started looking...



I really love the way they present their clothes, and all the different kinds of models, how beautiful and colorful! and oh those shoes!!! (i know these kind of shoes isnt something you will be seeing in any fashionblog around, but why do I care..this isn't a fashionblog!! :) )




(can't believe I'm writing about such colorful clothes, whilst my nickname is Blackie, for all my black clothes)

No comments: