Tuesday, June 22, 2010

romantique francaise

Oh I'm such a nightperson, as usual, I'm up (it's 2.30 and I'm not in bed) late, finding new inspiring blogs & websites..
I've been thinking about weddings alot lately, probably because our crownprincess got married a couple of days ago (which ofcourse has been THE THING in media the last year) and also because I'm going to Barcelona for a friends wedding this coming weekend! I can't wait!! It will be one of the most beautiful weddings ever (i know i keep nagging about it, but it will just be so amazing!!)..when we talked about these people who don't really do anything personal for their weddings, you know, the usual wedding-cake, wedding-dress, dinner etc. etc..she said:
"well, when people celebrate their birthdays, they do different things, som people like to have a big party, some people stay at home, some people go out with friends...so why shouldn't the wedding be the same, do what YOU want to do, this day is all about you and the one you love"
yes yes, very true!
I just found a campaign from IKEA, where they are advertising their products in loads of different styles, it's called "party in cottage & castle", and I just fell in love with the romantic french-style wedding. (they also had a ocmpetition where , if you popped the big question, to the one you love, on facebook, you could win your wedding, with this french romantic style)
this is exactly what inspires me for my wedding...whenever that will be:


all pictures form ikea

No comments: