Tuesday, June 29, 2010

friendship


Oh, I just had a great moment.
taking a walk in the summer-warm evening, having a cigarette (eventhough I stopped, but the cigarettes in Barcelona were so cheap..kind of)..and i called Lotten,
How I love this little woman of mine, called Lotten..my soulmate and one of my best friends, that I met in Taizé..

and now after we've spoken I just feel really happy inside and can't wait to see her.
and she's so cute, she told me she went and got a new passport yesterday, because her old one expires in December 2011, and she d if she will be back in sweden by then (now after she left france she's only staying for some weeks in sweden and then she'll take her backak, and go wherever she feels lik. what a wonderful thing!!)..so I will really try to move down to malmö soon, get a wellpaid job and go to latinameric,a and hopefully ill meet up with her there sometime

and also, we both can't wait to start our future community, the countryside-house with a huge garden and lots of art-projects!!!

No comments: