Wednesday, June 9, 2010

night out

last night, I was halfasleep with the computer in my knee, and CSI on the television.
Then the phone calls, and as usual, I get all nervous and wondering who's calling ( i have telephobia)..it was Emil, and I was quite surprised as..well..we don't meet up very often, unfortunately.

we went out to have, what I thought was 1 beer (is it ever only 1 beer? i don't think so.)..
in the end, when the bar had closed, we went to the only place in our city which is open until 3 o'clock on a tuesday night - Plaza. Oh how I've feared Plaza, It's the tackiest place ever, and I always promised myself not to go there, so yesterday was the first time. But hey, what a pleasant surprise, me and Lizette, another girl we hang with, met a dude on the dance-floor, 40-ish-yearold Jalal from Palestine..HE WAS THE KING OF DANCING!

what dance-moves, oh my, He OWNED us with dance-moves I'd like to call "the gun", "the techno-beat", "the knee-crossing", "the floor-bender"..yeah the list goes on..we spent the whole night copying his dance-moves, doing exactly how he did. and when he went to get a drink we just lost all our inspiration and didnt know how to dance anymore..

Hail Jalal!

No comments: