Tuesday, September 21, 2010

busy autumn

sorry for not posting too much today..
it's just been one of those busy days, head is spinning around..

came back from school, got a phonecall, and guess who it was?!
do you remember me getting that interview at a quite big & famous (and nice!) clothing-store in july? well, i didnt get the post right then, but she said she thought i seemed cool and that she would call next time they needed someone..well she actually did! today!
so, i think they're looking for a part-time worker...my oh my how much do i want it! but I'm studying full-time, already extraworking at the bluesbar some nights a week, and im gonna start working as a volunteer at a project called DocLounge (dj, bands, mingle, bar and documenatry-movies)...
but. i want it. i can make it? i just need to sacrifice alot of free-time, and some of my studying-time...but i can do it..busy woman!?

we'll see, going there wednesday to talk about it anyway!
wish me good luck

love,
V

No comments: