Thursday, September 16, 2010

patch me!

so yeah, i bought the hush puppies..but I'm still looking for a pair of nice (cheap?) jodhpurs...
I'm also really into these cardigans with elbow-patches, NEED ONE NOW! have you seen any nice ones out there in sweden?
there is one at åhléns which is quite nice, but there is an even better one at ZARA! knitted grey with brown patches, adore!!

also, I went past MYRORNA (a swedish charity-shop), and just when i was about to give up (was thinking i wouldn't find any goodies today anyway) i saw a black leather weekend-bag, exactly the thing I've been needing now, since I'm gonna go to Oslo next week, and hopefully some other places this autumn..
didn't dare to look at the price-tag as vintage leatherbags are usually quite expensive, but guess what I payed...6 euros!
too tired to take a photo, but it looks a little somethin like this one, just nicer and older and with sidepockets:




now bean & chickpeas-salad, then off to work


No comments: