Friday, September 10, 2010

personal


hey people..
I've up until now had a pretty cofortable and nice day, and i hope it will stay the same

had a seminare this morning, of course i accindentally put my alarm one hour later than i should, and realized i was late by the time i should've been in school. but i'm fast, and came 10 minutes later, perfectly in time for the group-discussions we were about to have..
I've learnt so much in school only this week, and after having talked so much about facebook and blogs, I'm analyzing every aspect of it. all the time.

after school , it was pretty early anyway, so i went hope, filled my stomach with some delicious pasta and had a little nap. well i got 2 phonecalls so couldnt really sleep, and now i'm here.
think i'm gonna relax with tea , cookies & true blood soon.

tonight i'm going out with nella, maybe some beer & dancing is awaiting me
I'm enjoying life to it's fullest right now
are you?

No comments: