Wednesday, September 15, 2010

shoes!!!

yeah, I should be studying...and I will..just give me 10 more minutes..
trying to find some shoes here, but i can't decide for which ones to go for..
I went to åhléns to reserve the brown suede ones today, mostly because i dont want anybody else to buy the last pair, eventhough i know they're too expensive for me right now..
but also, I'm a bit ill, and it's so cold outside.. so..maybe I would feel better with a pair of new shoes? (or actually a jacket cause I'm freezing my ass off!! i read it was 12 degrees outside today!!)

always wanted these kind of shoes, hush puppies...just found a pair in my own size, but I don't know if I should buy shoes on the internet without trying them on...hmmm


I've also been wanting to get these jodhpur-boots..most shops have them in black, but I'm thinking about getting brown ones instead? the only ones I could find though, were from vagabond, have you seen any anywhere else?



which ones should I go for?






1 comment:

disco said...

Jag vill ha såna!! mer tips!?