Tuesday, September 28, 2010

tattoo



bad blogging today.
but you must admit I've been getting better at blogging, and showing you photos and stuff, right?

anyway, had a long and utterly boring school-day..it's getting too confusing now, groupwork, homework, and examination all in a big mix! Luckily, I'm studying at Media, which means everyone in my class are really layed back and not too stressed to study..hmm

anyways, went to a tattooshop , basically the only one I wanted to get my tattoo at, to see what price they would take for my design ( i will show you, but don't want to put it out too soon, i want it to be unique)...anyway, they wanted even more than double of what I thought they would say, so I'm checking around for other options now..also It's quite big and the guy thought I might need 2 sessions. aargh! doesn't he know I have no patience whatsoever..i want things to be finished, and I want it now!

so do you guys have any extraordinary advice on good tattoo-shops in the south of sweden? or maybe in copenhagen?

1 comment:

Ninni Mikael said...

Kolla i Halmstad! Där finns det bra tatuerare för rimligt pris:)