Thursday, September 30, 2010

going home


just booked a ticket to go "back home" to Linköping for the weekend...this is probably my only free weekend during the autumn, and I would like to bring some clothes & my guitar down from up there...oh and also, to meet my mom, of course...

trying to think of which friends still live there, but can only think of 2!! crazy

only bought a ticket to go there, a last-minute ticket. and hope i'll find one back aswell, the day before. the tickets are sooo damn expensive right now!!

anyway, this weekend is City Art Link, a culturefetsival and my mom is one of the biggest acts, well, the shop..we're gonna have a big fashionshow, and bands playing, friday & saturday at Saga teatern, and afterparty at Platens saturday night, so come if you're in Linköping!!

No comments: