Thursday, September 9, 2010

happiness

hey!! I feel fantastic!! just had a nice day
just one lesson, but a really nice one about photography...
then headed into town to meet up with anna, go to some of our favourite-shops, looking at eye-candy (both clothes and men), then I got a phonecall from a guy with a bike, so I met up with him and now I have my own bike! it was pretty cheap, and it's probably stolen like every other bicycle here, so I hope I'll get to keep mine for a while..

then i went to Möllevångstorget where you can get CHEAP ( I mean REALLY cheap) fruit and vegetables, and especially around closing-time (15 o clock), so basically, for 3,80 euros I got:
5 bananas
3 big onions
5 corn on the cob
1 huge cucumber
1 yellow zucchini
1 big salad
1 bag of mushrooms

love love love it!!

another good thing is mathilda (my flatmates) has a memory-card-reader, which means, i can now put up photos from my camera!

stay tuned..

No comments: