Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Oslo



hey guys, I've been busy all day, school, work, and now finally - packing. I'm heading off for Oslo tomorrow, gonna visit some friends, and just enjoy free-time ( although i will have to study, write a reportage, while I'm gone)..eat Amandas wonderful food, go to flea-markets, have coffee and cupcakes at Amandas job..life's gonna be great!

moreover, my beauiful mom sent me a huge carton filled with some clothes & stuff I missed. mostly winter-clothes, which I really need, as it's getting freezing over here! I was also reunited with my dear Doc Martens, thats true love!

I'll bring my computer to Oslo so hopefully I'll be able to update you while I'm there..If any of you have any advice on what to do or where to go in Oslo, let me know!

take care
love
V

No comments: