Friday, September 24, 2010

oslo appartment






so, waking up, in a beautiful home in Oslo..
Don't know if I ever told you, but I love coming home to people, see how they live, what kind of things they decorated with, souvernirs form their trips..and mostly, I love to imagine how I would have decorated..
This appartment has alot of potenciality..high ceiling, big windows..

so I'm sitting here with a big cup of Tea, Amanda & Emelie are working, Penne is sleeping...me, I'm gonna try to write something for my school-report, and then I'm heading out to the city centre, to do some shopping..well maybe not, cause oslo is disgustingly expensive, but hey, I'm on vacation!

as my camera doesnt work properly I can't show you my photos of the appartment yet, but I found some old ones, from Amandas blog, from just when they mopved in here...the photos are reversed though, but you can still see how nice it is..

No comments: