Monday, May 10, 2010

3 precious dresses

If we keep on , on the what-to-wear-to-the-wedding-team, I just have to show you some dresses that got stuck in my mind, but that I never got, unfortunately. Funny is that they are all maxi-long dresses and from h&m..

1. This dress is SO wonderful! (I don't know if it's because of the pregnant woman)..I was looking for it everywhere, but never found it. Then, when I was completely broke, it was on H6M's webshop. I never got it.


source: I'm so sorry but I don't remember, I found it in a swedish girls blog once upon a time

2. This dress is probably the dress I mourn the most. I had it in my hand, I even tried it on.. And it was only 14 euros on sale!!! The only stupid reason was - I couldn't decide wether to get it in blue or coral-red ( I only had the money to buy one at the moment)..So I left them hanging in the store, and because of some reason that I do not remember, I didn't go back until it was too late..


source: jasmins



3. This dress is supposed to be out in the stores right now, I've been looking in our local h&m-store, and on the webshop, but it's nowhere to be find. Let me know if you see it somewhere, I cannot lose yet another beautiful dress!


source: signes shopping

No comments: