Friday, May 7, 2010

music, dance, love

alright, here we go - first blogspot-post, and now also in english!

It feels kind of weird, wich is strange since i've been speaking english the last 8 months, and i've even forgotten how to use ÅÄÖ on a swedish keyboard. but I guess mostly it feels strange because i know that most (all?) of my readers are swedish.
But I'm doing it for you Rosa (one of my best friends from Taize)..if i could write in german for you i would even do that..maybe not..
so i hope you have some time to keep yourself updated about my life.

today was my first day back in Sweden, I started my new rutine my waking up early (10 o'clock), got down to the shop (my mom's) where i have the sewing-machines, and i started som enew projects. a skirt is finished, a dress is half-done and i almost finished a bolero / short cardigan, im excited! would love to start a new webshop for my clothes and jewlery but i have no frickin' idea how to do a nice one! anybody would like to help me?

got around the citycentre too, just to check that everything is were it was last time I was here..and it was..of course
I came back with a pair of earrings and a nailpolish in my new favourite-color, AQUA!

I'm hungry, but since I haven't cooked a meal for 8 months, I'm kind of disabled in the kitchen, I forgot how to do it!..maybe not. we will see..
then I'm gonna spend the evening listening to good music, doing some art and reading magazines..quality-time..

tomorrow I'm gonna take my bike and see mimmi's new appartment!! excited!
might roll past the library and get some books to improve my spanish & german..

that's all!

over & out
x

No comments: