Thursday, May 13, 2010

barcelona, I'm coming!



yeah, bad update today.
don't really have alot to write about, i had a chillout-day like in the good old times..
sleeping in, sitting in my pyjamas way too long, eating chocolate for breakfast. spending the day infront of the tv and computer, cooking the best lasagne EVER!!!!!
and then - booking a ticket to Barcelona!
so it's official, im coming to the wedding!
only problem is I dont have a ticet to go back yet. I should buy it, but i just dont know when I want to leave. and also..i just realized, my passport is expired, and I'm broke. it's damn expensive to get a new one..well well, later problem..

2 of my friends are coming back home this weekend!! so I'm gonna meet up with them for some fine quality-time, alot of talking and laughing. I haven't seen them for a year!! when they visited me in London.

well, goodnight.

No comments: