Monday, May 10, 2010

inspirational women


well, as i told you before Laura & Unai have asked people to make a star for them, any design, for them to hang in the trees where we will be dancing all night at the weddingparty. The only condition is that it should be white or blue.
Well, I'm about to make my star, but I went to have a look in my inspiration-folder, to see if it would give me some ideas..but instead, as usual, I just got stuck looking at the (for me) inspirational pictures. Here are some of the pictures I keep in my folder:






It seems like beautiful, strong women are inspirational for me
sources: I'm sorry but I really don't remember where I found the pictures. The first one is Frida Kahlo, seocnd one a really old photo, and the third one is from a book about the 70's if I don't remember wrong..

No comments: