Sunday, May 23, 2010

Lisboa


sometimes, yes, most of the times, I just feel like getting serious. either start my studies this autumn, or, find a great job and save money so that i f-i-n-a-l-l-y could go to latinamerica, wich has been my dream the last 2 years..
But, then, the other times I just feel like going on the way I've been doing since I finished highschool 2 years ago, travelling, working .. where I want to go the most right now (and since quite a time) is Lisbon, or Portugal in general, but Lisbon seems like a wonderful, warm city. I lov eportuguese people and the language!!
The company I worked with in Barcelona (telemarketing, euh!) just opened an office in Lisbon, I'm pretty sure I could get work there i I applied...and there are quite many cool hostels where I could apply for work, and maybe even stay at for free, I know alot of hostels do that.
But then, I would probably have to give up the dream about latinamerica (I mean I could probably go later on in life, but I want to do it this winte because of different reasons)
I don't think I would be able to save so much money in Lisbon...

2 comments:

eli. said...

åååh, du har ju börjat blogga igen ju, YES !! long time no see ..hur är allt sötnöt ? har du fått paketet förresten ?
:**

Victoria said...

HEEEEEEEEEJ! fan va länge jag tänkt skriva till dig, men aldrig gjort. AAh paketet väntade på mig här hemma, VÄRLDENS BÄSTASTE GODASTE BOK EVER! jag typ dog, haha brukar bläddra i den o bli helt ledsen för jag inte har nån choklad hemma!!! tack finaste sötaste du!! hur mår du, vad har du för dig nuförtiden? puss!!!