Saturday, May 8, 2010

listen to this..

Yeah I'm sorry, I guess the blogging won't be coming as frequently as I imagined, not like it used to. But then again, that means that I'm busy doing other things, wich is really good, I've got to keeep myself busy, especially since the weather is so depressing (today i was wearing my winterjacket, it's may!!)..

I'm listening to my new favourite, my spanish "bigsister" Laura's brother..Arrugaito, listen! happy music!




Today I went down to the shop to sew, and i managed to finish my first piece on my new project. It's a short sweater, and I like it very much! Usually I never sew things with sleeves, because I never really knew how to (I was too lazy to give it a try), but now that I know how to, so many ideas can be fulfilled!

Now - what's for dinner? I might go for pasta with zucchini&parmesan-sauce,
it's easy enough..

later!
x

No comments: