Sunday, May 9, 2010

comptine d'un autre été

source:http://www.beyondmonochrome.com/blog/

I miss playing the piano. When I lived in Taize we had a little music-room in the house where I lived. Sometimes I had 4 minutes over before work and I could just go in there and practise wichever song i was learning at the momnt.
I don't really play the piano, but my grandmother tought me how to read notes when I was 6 or so. And sometimes it takes a while and I have to count, but in the end I usually get the point, and how it's supposed to sound. I loved to practise those few minutes inbetween.

I inherrited my grandmothers piano when she died. I used to play it all the time when i was younger and took lessons. We didn't have a piano at home so I used to practise at her place. But now the piano is in some cellar, waiting for me to get my own place. Maybe I will go down to the cellar some day and see if I remember how to play Comptine d'un autre été:

No comments: