Thursday, May 20, 2010

blossoms


hola!

I'm hungover, real bad.
The fashionshow yesterday was alright, there were mostly economy-students there, and most of them were bunch of brats!
So I met up with my second best male-friend Emil, for a couple of beers (apparantly a few too many)..we had some nice discussion about travelling, as usual..he also wants to go to latinamerica...i hope he waits a bit, would be nice to go with him or meet up with him over there!

Today has been the hottest day since I came back, beautiful! Unfortunately I spent it in my bed all day, and couldn't work ni the shop or meet up with Gabriel (a portuguese guy doing voluntary work in my city for a year)..but we will meet tomorrow, so I'm hoping for some nice weather again..

right now I'm sitting on our balcony,
the place where I live is beautiful. It's in the city centre, but in a back-yard wich makes you feel like you're not in the middle of everything. We have a beautiful tree right outside our balcony, and right now I'm drinking a cup of Green Tea Mango, reading H&M magazine (they have a guide to Buenos Aires! I'm happy!!!)

Later - some fresh pineapple

No comments: