Tuesday, July 13, 2010

the boat that rocked

oh my, last night was SO incredibly hot!!!
Lotten and I was watching the boat that rocked (so good!)
and trying to find a good sitting-position which would make us sweat less, but jeez, that was impossible

when we finally decided to sleep, the only right thing to do was to sleep on the balcony! haha
so we put a blanket on the floor, and our pillows. and a blanket on top of us was so not necessary...
we moved in, early this morning, wich was quite good as it started raining this morning, and now the heat is at least bearable..
meanwhile, in Bagdad, they have 50 degrees (celsius) in the shadow right now...wow

I'mm off for a wor I might get, veyr nice of my mothers friend to help me out with that..
I'm a bit scared though,
I might have to work in the kitchen, wich will be a disaster because, eventhough I'm wuite OK at cooking, i don't cook meat!! I haven't done that for 8 years, and i don't wanna start now..we'll see how it goes


byeee

No comments: