Saturday, July 3, 2010

eclipse

well well well, what a day, what a day!

unfortunately, there was no time for that lunch i was looking forward to so much. My friend Matilda had to change her appointment at the haidresser and it all collided a bit...another day..


then, the restaurant where I work extra (ok, 2 times now) called and asked if i could come in one hour,, well i could, and it was sooooooo stressy, crowded, all tables occupied, thousands of orders, and forgotten orders..but after 2 hours I could go, since I had already decide dto go to the cinema to see..:ECLIPSE!!!!!!!! finally!


ok, just a question..how am I supposed to be able to wait until the end of 2011 (earliest!!) for the next movie?! tell me!?
Oh that's right, at least Rob has some other movies coming out before that...

now I'm even sure again, that I will marry that man..one day! (and this is exactly what he will look like)
positive thinking!!

if you haven't seen the movie, see it! full of liplocking...mm

No comments: