Thursday, July 22, 2010

brazilian week

ok, since my camera dosn't want to upload my photos (please somebody give me a new camera!)
here's some pictures from LAST years brazilian-week in Båstad, wich I attended yesterday



pictures from http://brasseveckan.se

so, i went to Båstad yesterday afternoon, I've never been there before, but wow! it's such a swedish little westcoast-summer-city, with a beautiful beach and harbour and red fihsing-cottages..

stupid as I am i didnt bring my bikini (well the bottom half i was wearing but not the top), as i thought it would be cold and i wouldnt swim..around 5pm when it should've too cold in the water) i went in, dipping my feet and legs, and oooh it was soo nice!!
layed on the beach, read a book, had some red wine, french fries and an ice-cream. watching some samba lessons and capoeira...
i wish i would've had someone t share it with, and danced with to the brazilian music in the evening, but hey, another time. in brazil next time!

1 comment:

lulu said...

Jag hade älskat att va där!