Saturday, July 10, 2010

malmö I'm here

wow! what a day
.....I'm here, in my new hometown, Malmö..
It feels strange but nice and exciting!!
I don't want to think about how urgently i need to get a job,
if anybody knew how much (little!) money i have on my account, they would think im stupid to move somewhere, but i have hope! and that usually is everything you need :)

I'm in "my" new appartment (borrowing a friends app.)...she has all my favourite-books and the books i always wanted to read, a nice view (7th floor) and a big balcony with sun aaall day (its sooo hot in here!!)

first thing tomorrow - goingfoodshopping at city gross,
then!!! call Lotten who I will finally see by tomorrow evening!!

that's all for now I guess
I'm so happy and thankful, and I hope Ill find a job so i will be able to treat sanne for a dinner at a nice restaurant sometime soon :)

good night!


No comments: