Sunday, July 18, 2010

yann tiersen on tour

so this coming week I'm gonna work 6 days...but friday only 4 hours so..
made sure i'm free on wednesday, cause I would like to go to Båstad for the brazilian week, and on friday evening I'm gonna be hanging out around Möllan, with Sanne hopefully, as there will be a festival there..sounds good to me!! just hope I'll finish off early enough to be able to catch the bus..I doubt it though..


i could actually play this song by heart when I lived in France, it's so beautiful!!

aaaanyway!
it's been a long time since I went to a festival or a concert, and I've seen most of my top 10 bands live, but there is one specific I haven't seen yet. Yann Tiersen..
He's gonna play in England in November, and I*m hoping to see him in London, Brighton or Norwich then!! probably in Norwich as I have a friend there who I wanted to visit since a long time. and tickets are only £15!!! wanna go?

No comments: